Saturday, March 7, 2009

Black or White

The King of Pop is back. How does the African-American community felt about Michael Jackson's decision of becoming white? That's what I'm thinking before when I'm being so ignorant of what really happened to Michael Jackson. People should know the real story first before giving their disrespectful prejudices. You should know that Michael Jackson had been diagnosed with Vitiligo and this caused the depigmentation of his skin. See this video on youtube > Michael Jackson ~ Vitiligo clips
I saw last night on TV, Kimora Lee Simons said that her hand painted ceiling of angels will be changed because all of those angels are white. She didn't say that she'll replace it with black angels though. I don't understand the wars between black and white. As for me, I'm always in the middle, hehe..


Black Or White - Michael Jackson

No comments: