Friday, August 23, 2024

Apple AirTag
If you guys have small kids who does not have phones yet or any pets that can wander around everywhere, you may consider getting Apple Air tag for your peace of mind. I usually put this along with my keychains or inside my car to track where my son drove it. It's better if you put it in a waterproof holder as well to make sure it can be pinned or hang on your kid's bags or pet's collar. Click the link where you can get a cheap holder.

It's easy to find them by just adding it to your Find My Device list. Apple AirTags use Bluetooth to connect to other Apple devices in the Find My network to help you locate your belongings. When an AirTag is nearby, other devices send its location to iCloud, which you can then view on a map in the Find My app. The process is anonymous and encrypted to protect your privacy. Here is where i bought mine and it's on sale. Amazon Air Tag https://amzn.to/3Z0KSrh

No comments: