Friday, December 4, 2009

It's About Time

I just noticed that most of my friends and former college classmates chose to get married at this time of our age. Last year 3 of them had their wedding and this year 2 more. No one likes to be left behind. Probably, because at this stage, I believe that most of us reached stability in life and becomes more ready to face another life’s challenge. We’re not getting any younger. I supposed. Sadly, some of my friends are still looking and even worse, one of them hasn’t experienced to have a girlfriend in his entire life. He has other priorities than his own happiness. Love can wait, he reasoned out. But he can’t deny it because he’s longing to have a partner is somewhat getting into our conversation most of the time. There’s one time I teased him to look for a pickup artist and learn from that person. Well, he’s not that desperate he defended. He told me that he already has prospects and all he needed is to be noticed. I told him that it will all depend with the right pick up lines that he’s going to deliver, I guess. Sometimes, a simple “Hi!” or “How are you doing?” will do the trick. I also added these other lines and advised him to have the guts to say it when he gets a chance.

"Pardon me, is this seat taken?"
"Excuse me but have we met before?"
"I’m just new here can I ask you something?"


I admit to him that I’m not good with this but I can say that the important thing is to get the woman’s attention, and once he got it, he should know what to do next. He should also seek dating advice from our other friends who have lots of experience from girls, and when I say lots, I mean numerous of exes, which made them experts in these kinds of stuffs. All I can say to him now, is to be serious in finding the right girl for him and when he did find her, make sure that he’ll get to know her better and that she’ll be the one that will be with him for the rest of his life – For he deserves to be happy, and I wish him all the best!

No comments: