Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cars, cars and more cars

My brother always say that having a pickup truck may be necessary if you own a house because most of the time you’ll find it useful in furnishing your house. I found out that it is true. Sometimes you’ll think of a home improvement project that will require you buying big stuffs that won’t definitely fit in an ordinary 4 -door vehicle. And the fact that you have to consider the store’s delivery and shipping charges, I’d certainly agree with him. I saw a lot of homeowners that owns a truck as their secondary vehicle and this always make me think of what my brother told me about it. Some people chose to get a stylish car like jaguar xj –one of my favorites just to show off instead of getting a truck. I can't blame them jaguar is a real head turner, I, myself can't help stop looking at it when I spotted one on the road. But what people don’t know is that most truck manufacturers nowadays don’t want to be left behind in terms of style. Some are so neat that people would also desire in owning one. Like the gmc sierra especially when you get the one in black, I totally love it, functional and yet stylish too. King of the road is one thing I can think of when riding in these kinds.



I teased my brother, what the heck I need a truck for when you already have one that I can borrow. He just laughed and said, “it’s good thing that you’re younger than me”. He has two vehicles, one truck and one luxury car which cost him a lot of money in the maintenance and fuel. He’s thinking to trade in the luxury car because he finds the truck more useful than it. I showed him two choices which I know both economical and efficient in terms of price and performance. One is the subaru impreza and the other is nissan cube. He said that he’ll consider reviewing their ratings and specifications first and look for a dealer when he’s ready. Well, I hope he can make up his mind as soon as possible because possessing a luxury car is really expensive. For now, I have to borrow his truck first since I’m still in the process of furnishing our newly purchased house. I’ll just help him back in other ways I know. For I go with the saying, blood is thicker than water. That’s what brothers are for, right big bro? I love you bro!

No comments: