Thursday, March 10, 2011

What does Uniform mean?

My wife is really a good keeper of all her nursing scrubs. If I were to recall, we bought all of it five years ago. Though there are cheap scrubs but I can say that it can last for centuries. I made a nickname for her, I call her “always” because she’s wearing the same scrubs over and over again in the two hospitals she had worked and same goes in the current one. I noticed that even other staffs in their hospital, like the cleaning lady or the clerks use scrubs. The reason why patients sometimes got confused of who the real nurses are . I told her to suggest to her manager to have a distinctive nursing uniform instead. I believe that’s a good protocol not only for the hospital where she’s working but to all medical facilities in general. Uniform should create organization and not confusion.

No comments: