Wednesday, March 5, 2008

7 weirdness in me..

Actually, it's 7 Wonders inside my head::)
1. How can you grow up a seedless grapes plant if you don’t have the seeds for it?
2. How can the fly manages to stay floating/flying inside the car while it’s running 65 mph? Does it mean the fly has the same speed?
3. Why does a round pizza cased in a square box? And a square pizza does not in a round box?
4. Do fish sleep too? If yes, how?
5. How do chicken pee?
6. If you use all your fingers except the middle finger that is being bent, in pressing the top of your desk, why can’t you raise the ring finger alone?
7. If I circle my right foot clockwise repeatedly, then I draw circles in the air using my right pointer finger counterclockwise repeatedly also. Why is it that my right foot follows the turn of my pointer finger?

These are weird things that I may think are weird but not for others.I know I am weird though others may think I am normal. I think even my friends would think these weird things I posted may not be as weird as it may seem. As I think, maybe these are some of the things I consider weird at the moment. Like it as it is, this is me.

Please see the rulez:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven (7) random and/or weird facts about yourself.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

To pass this on, I summon the following people to reveal their wholesome weirdness online.Take note of the word WHOLESOME. Ruthie | hannah | Daiji | tito | sherliez

This post came from joanne! To view her own weirdness, just click here.

No comments: